Profilbillede af Turn2Aragorn
Medlem siden 31. marts 2004
0 Anbefalinger


Online Offline
Mark Benson Summary of qualifications: 25+ years experience in all areas of Systems Hardware/Software Some of the systems/software I have worked with now & in the past include; UNIX (MANY variants), Red Hat & Mandrake Linux, Windows (ALL versions), COBOL, C, C++, Visual Basic, FlexGen, MySQL, PHP, ASP, HTML, DHTML, XML, Progress, PostgresSQL, cgi, Dreamweaver, all variants of UNIX/Linux shell & scripting. TCP/IP, NetBIOS, Ethernet, Intel/AMD PC’s, HP9000, networks, T1’s, CSU/DSU’s, Cisco routers, Harris Phone Switch. Management of software projects & people, including design, programming, implementation, support, etc. Professional experience: Dec 95 – Present E’OLA International St George UT CIO / CTO / Executive VP Manage all information systems including HP-UX Servers, Linux, Win2000 Servers, XP, Mac systems, Harris Phone Switch, Voice & Data T1’s, Internal & external LAN’s, multiple web sites, etc. Program in multiple languages on various systems about 75% of the time and the other 25% is spent managing systems, and other CIO functions Jan 85 – Dec 95 Infotrax Systems Orem UT Systems Analyst Systems programming including design, installation, implementation, & programming of new client systems. Setup of all hardware, OS, and application software, including training of client in all 3 areas. References: Todd Rivers, VP E’OLA International 634-9780 Mark Rawlins, President-CEO Infotrax Systems (801) 802-8729 Dr. Stan Benson, ER Doctor, 627-1166 Objective: Software/Systems Design, Development, Management, etc. Other Experience: Commercial Pilots License with Instrument, Turbine, Multi-Engine & High Altitude, ratings. Eagle Scout.
$75 USD/hr
0 anmeldelser
  • N/AJobs udført
  • N/AIndenfor Budget
  • N/ATil Tiden
  • N/AGenansættelsesfrekvens


Nylige bedømmelser

Ingen bedømmelser.


  • Facebook forbundet
  • Foretrukken Freelancer
  • Betalingsverificeret
  • Telefon Verificeret
  • Identitet verificeret
  • E-mailverificeret

Gennemse lignende freelancere