I try to write my code having SEO in mind, separating presentation from content. Clean code usually results in good SEO.I believe in high quality results and I do my best for each client to deliver the work with complete satisfaction. I preferto have long term relations with each client. For me, Success comes after client's satisfaction.
SEO, SEM, Internet marketing, online marketing, Twitter, real estate marketing, web business development, link building campaigns,web marketing,SEO training,SEO courses,SEO/social media seminars.
Other Web marketing and Online Marketing Skills.
My SEO General Responsibilities include:
• Develop SEO strategies to support business goals
• Conduct keyword research and analysis and exercise SEO best practice to ensure high rankings for our clients
• Boost organic search results through on-page SEO and back linking methods
• Monitor industry trends, website developments and competitor strategies
• Develop social media and digital marketing strategies and optimize campaigns
• Provide analytic and performance reporting on sites.
• Fantastic understanding of both onsite and offsite SEO.
• Previous experience in a similar role delivering solid results in a competitive environment.
• Experience with analytic, SEO rankings monitoring, keyword research, social media optimization and link building
• Link Building
• Online Marketing Strategies
• Demonstrated experience in data analysis
• On-Page & Off-Page Optimization
• My ability is to prepare ranking and analytic reports
• Keyword Research & Optimization.
• Content Writing & Optimization.
• Comparative Analysis
• Directory & Search Engine Submissions
• Article & Press Release Submissions
• Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients and nurture client relationships
• The ability to present technical information clearly and articulately at a boardroom level
• Best understanding of HTML, CSS and PHP in terms of Internet Marketing particularity SEO, SMM,SMO,ORM.
1. Write and submit Articles
2. Making Google Map/Google Locations or Google Places.
3. Write and submit Press Releases
4. Documents, PDF and Slide Sharing etc
5. Website/domain analysis and research
6. SEO competitive analysis and research
7. Sitemap creation
8. Keyword optimization, analysis and research
9. Writing meta description, meta keywords
10. Meta tags fixing (title, H1, meta description and meta keywords)
11. Writing SEO friendly contents
12. Analyzing and checking keyword density in the contents of websites
13. Updating website contents from time to time
14. Removing keyword stuffing from contents and checking the accuracy of keyword density in contents.
15. Submit websites in the directories.
16. Perform blog commenting.
17. Perform social bookmarking.
18. Classified Submission
19. Perform forum posting.
I keep myself up-to-date with the fast-moving SEO landscape, particularly technological and search engine trends, changing algorithms and ranking factors. I understand the importance of always staying one step ahead in this dynamic and ever-changing field.
=====WebDesign & Development Field=====
I am an experienced designer and developer of websites over 4 years. I have a strong background of HTML & HTML5, CSS3, Wordpress, Joomla, Photoshop, SEO and basic JQuery in developing websites. I believe, with the experiences that I have earned will help me to establish and build trust to people whom I'll be working to.
I want to extend my knowledge and build more experience through freelancing websites. I want to develop and deliver creative websites for business and help them to increase their sales and income.
I've been developing websites using Wordpress and Joomla for static and dynamic website. I also tried Opencart for eCommerce website.
Listed below are my core competencies:
- Wordpress Customization
- UI/UX Designing
- Responsive Designs
-PSD To Wordpress/Thesis Customization
- Wordpress Thesis 2.0 Theme Customization(I'm EXPERT indeed)
- OptimizePress Membership Websites(Wishlist, S2Member)
-Paypal, Aweber Integration
- Joomla(Virtuemart e-commerce store)
I'd like to take the job as my responsibility not only to earn money but also to satisfy my clients.