Profilbillede af quazihossain
@quazihossain
Member since 30. januar 2018
0 Anbefalinger

quazihossain

Online Offline
With over 2 years professional experience I am a writer of awesome articles. Some of my articles are floating online, delivered to local and international customers with reputation. So to say I gathered only 30% of my knowledge from our local institutions and the rest 70% is self-taught from internet, ebook and newspapers. I am confident to achieve the results that you are asking for--if needed I will do revision. I will be remaining connected as and when required. Let's hope for the best.
$5 USD/hr
0 anmeldelser
0.0
  • N/AJobs udført
  • N/AIndenfor Budget
  • N/ATil Tiden
  • N/AGenansættelsesfrekvens

Portfolio

Nylige bedømmelser

Ingen bedømmelser.

Erfaring

Electrical Engineer

Jul 2017

I am working here as a consultant in overhead electrical lines and high voltage sub- stations. During my free time i work in freelancing-- though i am new in this line i have written a few article with reputation and earned from local and overseas market

Senior Electrical Engineer

Mar 2015 - Dec 2016 (1 year)

I worked in this firm as a senior electrical engineer consultant in Rural Electrification Board

Software Development

Feb 1999 - Sep 2003 (4 years)

ERP module like store and inventory, salary, production module in garment industry. The language used Oracle , Sql, Visual Basic.

Uddannelse

HSC- Higher Secondary School Certificate--from Dhaka College-- 1st Division (Science group)

1965 - 1967 (2 years)

BSc. Engineering(Electrical)--obtained higher 1st class

1967 - 1972 (5 years)

Kvalifikationer

Professional experience of 10 years in DESA(Dhaka Electric Supply) (1975)

Under PDB(Power Development Board) Bangladesh

I had to work and supervise operation and maintnence work of overhead electrical line and underground cables. Also i would mantain the 11kv and 33kv electrical sub-station.

Verifikationer

  • Facebook forbundet
  • Foretrukken Freelancer
  • Betalingsverificeret
  • Telefon Verificeret
  • Identitet verificeret
  • E-mailverificeret

Gennemse lignende freelancere