Data Entry Clerk | Designer | Blogger |Transcriber
I am a hard-working individual, dedicated, highly motivated, and keen-to-detail individual with an "I CAN" attitude who greatly values integrity and high quality of work. I am currently looking for a hustle to support my family's needs. Here are the things that I am good at and my achievements:
• Willing to learn and be taught
• Attention to Detail, Active Listening and Problem Solving
• Time management
• Interpersonal/Communication skills
• Computer Literate – Google Docs, Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Computer Programming (HTML, CSS, PHP, VB.net, JAVA)
• Consistent Dean's Lister
• Vice President – College of Computing and Information Sciences (CCIS)
• BSIT Representative – Literati Club (English Club)
• Blogger - for the past three years and present.
• Freelancer - facebook page promoter based in Thailand.
I aim to utilize acquired competencies, experience, education and skills to help your company achieve its goals and profitability. Aspires continuous growth, learning and career success in the information technology field.
Awesome work!!! Loved every moment colaborating with this amazing artist/designer. If your after someone who cares and is passionate about her work.. Look no further then Princess Therese.. You will be exceptionally surprised!
Sangguniang Kabataan is a council meant to represent the youth in each barangay in the Philippines and I took part as an appointed secretary. Because the SK chairman said, she saw potential in me.
Freelance Thai Nightlife Facebook Pages Promoter
jan. 2019 - Nuværende
I promote thai facebook pages ranging from restaurants, entertainment to bars and nightlife.
Saint Michael College of Caraga
okt. 2020 - jul. 2022 (1 år, 9 måneder)
I assist teachers and accommodate students and parents at school. I also do some secretariat works.
I work as a Student Assistant while still studying at the said institution (SMCC). They grant me full scholarship in exchange of my non-class hours to school service. Which made me go out of my comfort zone and start socializing with people from teachers, personnel to parents and students.
Webinar with the topic "Phychosocial Impacts of CoVid-19 Pandemic"
SMCC Guidance Center
During the Webinar Series via Zoom Video Conferencing hosted by Guidance Center of Saint Michael College of Caraga.