District Headquarter Hospital and Rescue 1122 Attock
jun. 2012 - aug. 2012 (2 måneder, 2 dage)
- Conducted research project on, A comparative study of effective utilization of human resources management in public and private health care centres of Attock City, Pakistan
- Analysed HRM policies and practices of public and privately owned hospitals.
- Collected questionnaire data from hospital staff and conducted interviews with key management personnel for data collection
- Analysed research data and prepared internship report with results and recommendation for future policies.
Master of Philosophy (Human Resource Mnagement)
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia 2016 - 2018
Review of Green Human Resource Management: From the Lens of Ability-Motivation-Opportunity Framework
Advanced Science Letters
The Ability-Motivation-Opportunity Theory was used to develop conceptual model of study.
• Growing importance of pro-environmental behaviour of academic staff for improving environmental performance on a university campus was discussed
• Green human resource management practices provides competencies, motivation and involvement opportunities to foster academic staff’s organizational citizenship behaviour towards the environment.
Green Human Resource Management for OCBE and environmental performance on a university campus
Journal of Cleaner Production, Elsevier
- Empirical investigation of relationship among Green human resource management practices, organizational citizenship behaviour towards environment and environmental performance.
- Reviewed literature to identify the problem in current environmental management systems in universities.
- Collected first hand data from academic staff in two campuses of university in Malaysia.
- Analysed data in smartPLS software to validate the conceptual model developed in study.