Principal cloud engineer with 7+ years’ experience in design,
simplifying provisioning, securing and managing infrastructure, deploying
application code, automating software release processes, and monitoring
application and infrastructure performance.
Experience in AWS Security: Created and Managed IAM roles,
users, groups, policies, generated credential report for analysis
▪ Creation of Auto Scaling groups (ASGs) from custom or pre
available AMIs, by creating launch templates for provisioning
▪ Knowledge in DNS management in Route53, creation of private and
publicvhosted zones and records for public and intranet applications.
▪ Knowledge of serverless computing AWS LAMBDA and Azure
▪ Knowledge of DevOps practices and toolset along with CI/CD delivery model
and capable of engineering and architecting client-server virtual systems with
a focus on security and high availability.
▪ Delivering infrastructure services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), robust and reliable systems
through rapid adaptation of technology capabilities, team motivation, and
collaborative work with business partners(Amazon.
▪ Experienced in AWS Management tool (Cloud Formation, CloudWatch,
CloudTrail, Config, OpsWorks, Service Catalog, Trusted Advisor)
▪ Lead the preparation activities ofrelease, change, incident, service request
and problem management.
▪ Exposure in disaster recovery, asset, configuration and availability
management, promising enhanced performance.