Inviter Freelancer til Projektet
Det lader ikke til, du har et aktivt projekt i øjeblikket. Hvorfor opretter du ikke et projekt nu? Det er gratis!Opret et projekt
- 100%Fuldførte jobs
- 100%Inden for budgettet
- 100%Til tiden
my designed brochures for international branding
My Total Profileartikel
Re-design an ugly trademark into a colourful beautiful logo
“Nirajrblsaxena12 provided a unique & original idea about how to turn an ugly trademark into a nice logo. He then developed several logo samples based on this idea and finally nailed it. Great job!”Petersuzhou 1 år siden
Design a Logo
“great work - thanks!”lynnhaslamlarmer 1 år siden
Design a Logo
“good good good”dre1408 1 år siden
I need images for my wordpress page metaslider.
“Very helpful designer. I would hire again and look forward to working with you in the future.”paulkalalj 3 år siden
Design Logo and name for company named EMTG "Engage Motivate Turn Grow"
“exceptional work quality. understood what was being asked. able to anticipate the clients request. fantastic designer.”son90250 3 år siden
• Academic Administration and smooth conduct of curriculum and classes. • Brand Management Activities and Promotions. • Liaison with educational bodies viz. AICTE and Corporate houses. • Head, Placement Activities Cell. • Academic Calendar Activity Scheduling. • Course Work Allocation and Faculty Arrangements. • Appointment of New Faculty and Staff Members. • Development of Trimester Curriculum as per requirements. • Networking with ICC and Career Consultants.
DirectorMay 2011 - May 2012 (1 year)
• Academic Administration and smooth conduct of curriculum and classes. • Chief Superintendent of Examinations for MDU and PTU. • Brand Management Activities and Promotions • Liaison with educational bodies viz. AIU, MDU, PTU and Corporate. • Head, Placement Activities Cell • Academic Calendar Activity Scheduling • Course Work Allocation and Faculty Arrangements • Appointment of New Faculty and Staff Members. • Development of New Product for Business
DeanDec 2008 - Mar 2011 (2 years)
• Chief Superintendent of Examinations for Gauhati University, Guwahati • Admission Activities and Promotions • Business Promotion and Advertising • Head, Placement Activities Cell • Academic Calendar Activity Scheduling • Course Work Allocation and Faculty Arrangements • Liaison with educational bodies viz. AIU, MKU, GU, GNDU and Corporate.
Ph.D.1992 - 1997 (5 years)
M.Com.1989 - 1991 (2 years)
B.Com.1987 - 1989 (2 years)
University / National Level (1997)University
At India Level • Member, IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade), New Delhi, India. • Technical Advisor to RASI (Rock Art Society of India), Agra, UP, India. EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES At University Level - DEI, Agra • Participated in National Social Service Camp for 240 hours during 1987-1988. • Participated as DIRECTOR for all cultural events for Faculty of Commerce during graduation and received certificates for mime and one act plays. At District Level, Agra • Participated in District level English Play Competition “Remember Caesar” as Director. The team received best acting trophy award.
• ”Export Strategy: Need for Reformation”, Pravandh, Bureau of Statistics Enterprises, Lucknow. • “Dynamics of Indian Software Industry”: Co-existence with Global Scenario”, Marketman, Institute of Management and Marketing Studies, Cuttuck, Orissa. • “Change in Business Values with Change of Management Policies”, published in souvenir of Ladnun University, Rajasthan. CONFERENCES ATTENDED/PAPERS PRESENTED • Paper presented on “Dynamics of Indian Software Industry: Co-existence with Global Scenario”,
• Worked as Programmer for M/s Computer Vikas Kendra from October ’88 to July ’93. • Worked as consultant for M/s The Brains, a professional group engaged in Software Development for Public Sector Banks, Organizations and Institutional automation. • Package designed for Telco, TFL and TDFL dealers in Foxbase Plus for Automobile Finance and Hire Purchase, first of its kind in Utter Pradesh. • Designed software for Brooke Bond India Ltd. for their packer M/s KIPL, Agra for Tea Blend Process & Inventory Con
Current state of knowledge in Information Technology Programming Knowledge: MS-Access, SQL Plus (for RDBMS) Visual Fox Pro., FoxPro for Windows, FoxBase, Mfox Plus and Basic, Turbo C. Operating Systems DOS, UNIX, NT, Windows (all releases) Apple McIntosh WEB Designing Tools MS-Front Page, Dream weaver, Adobe Photoshop FLASH, web site development including development and hosting to the server. DBMS/RDBMS MS-Access (as Back end and Front end), SQL Plus (as back end) Hardware familiarity IBM and
- E-mail verificeret