We adhere to the following principles:
We are using Freelancer to find providers of services (i.e. web designers, fashion designers, pattern maker, programmers, mathematician, software engineers, web marketing, writers etc)
Honesty is fundamental
1. We agree fees in advance and readily deposit into Escrow to show our commitment.
2. We will review work done for us within set timescales and provide feedback and comments.
3. We will seriously take note of comments provided by our service providers (after all you as a provider to us is the expert).
4. Whether you are working part or full time, our project requires some % of time working live like as we are in the same office,
5. Our intentions, requirements and opinion will be communicated clearly.
6. If we feel you are not performing, we will offer the chance to remedy the situation. However, we will not hesitate to cancel the agreement for work.
What you should do when bidding for a project:
1. Understand the nature of the project and flow the posting instraction, ask any questions to be absolutely certain, request URL's of any websites we have seen or are referring to. There is no limit to the questions you can ask- pre bid, post bid and post project award.
2. Indicate whether you are part-time/full time and whether you can work during Pacific Time zone, hours 8am - 5.30 pm.
3. Bid a value that you feel is required to complete the project. Remember, we know the value of work and bids which are too low will be carefully scrutinized. We want you to enjoy working with us and not feel that you are not getting value for your work.
4. Indicate a timeframe. In the PM, you should note when you can start, and when you will have developments for us to review.
5. Understand that we do not believe in penalties for delays - we will simply cancel your services.
If you have any questions, simply send us a message!