Enthusiastic software developer with 7+ years of experience participating in the complete product development lifecycle of successfully launched applications.
Owns strong debugging and troubleshooting skills that allow me to quickly analyze problems and come to a modern solution that extends the life of the application without rewriting everything from scratch.
Proficient in developing database creating user interfaces, writing and testing codes, troubleshooting simple / complex issues and implementing new features based on user feedback.
⭐Why choose me?⭐
• 7 years of experience
• Best Quality
• 100% Client Satisfaction
• Agile Methodology
• Excellent Communcation
★Blockchain, Solidity, Smart Contact Web3
✔️MERN & MEAN stack,
✔️React.js, Next.js, Redux, React Bootstrap, React Material UI
✔️D3.js, C3.js, Chart.js, HighCharts, AnyChart, Plotly, Morris charts, etc
✔️REST API, GraphQL
✔️Typescript, Node.js, Express.js, Nestjs
✔️PHP, Codeigniter, Laravel, Symphony, CakePHP
✔️Python, Flask, Django, Web2py, Pyramid
✔️MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, etc
Malcolm was a true pleasure to work with. He understood the project requirements, delivered high quality work and provided consistent, professional feedback throughout. I highly recommend him and look forward to engaging him again.
- Developed NFT marketplace front end using React
- Participated in development of NFT game
apr. 2019 - aug. 2020 (1 år, 4 måneder)
- Cooperated with team in development of cryptocurrency based on ERC20
- Participated in development of NFT based on ERC721 and ERC1155
- Developed Dex such as Uniswap front end using React
- Worked on dapps, dao, defi, betting apps, voting systems and nft.
Full Stack Developer
maj 2017 - mar. 2019 (1 år, 10 måneder)
- Gained hands-on expertise in Bootstrap, Foundation, Express and similar back-end Node.js as well as front-end presentation frameworks web application frameworks
- Developed full-stack applications across various platforms using latest industry-adopted technologies and frameworks
- Optimize company’s complaint handling process by creating and delivering highly efficient app based solutions
Cambridge College, United States 2010 - 2014
Mastered blockchain technology and solidity language
Full Stack Web Development
Mastered React, TypeScript, Next, Redux, Tailwind, and Material UI
Cambridge College Information Technology
aPHR (Associate Professional in Human Resources)