Among other things I can help with:
* Clojure (Oracle Java platform or the lighter OpenJ9)
* Databases, PostgreSQL
* Linux (since 1998!)
* Web (simple design)
* I can lead a team if needed; good communication skills
* Common Lisp, SBCL
* Nginx, TLS/SSL, optimization, HTTP2, REST, WebSockets, WebRTC
* Git, SSH, JSON, various APIs, etc.
* FFmpeg, Opus (audio), VP9, H265: video and audio codecs; compression and streaming
* Statistics, statistical, finance
I can also deal with PHP (only supported versions 7.x+) and other technologies and languages that aren't my main focus areas listed above.
I network with people skilled in other areas (graphics design++).
"If you don’t produce, you won’t thrive—no matter how skilled or talented you are." ― Cal Newport, `Deep Work`
Solo project. The Quanto.ga software is a rich, multi-threaded backtest engine; a simulation environment for trading ideas and models executing on continuous, high-resolution time series data. Can handle 100's of GB of historical market data. See the portfolio entry for more info.
CTO / software developer
FreeOrDeal / Startshop
jan. 2011 - jan. 2015 (4 år)
* FreeOrDeal: Penny auction site; user could bid with countdown timer. "Gamification" scheme with rewards or digital, collectible cards or badges connected to social media.
* Startshop: E-commerce site with focus on cashback reward system.