[login to view URL]
Programming, Web Page Design, Database Management, Spreadsheet Creation, Word Processing, Graphics Creation and Manipulation, Multimedia Design and Presentation, PDF Manipulation, Data Analysis, Desktop and Online Publishing Proficient in: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access Outlook, PowerPoint), Microsoft Project, Windows, Adobe Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, HTML, XML, ASP, SQL, CSS, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Adobe Acrobat Distiller (PDF Manipulation), Lotus Notes, Adobe Premiere Familiar with: C++, Visual Basic, Java, PHP
3H Technology, Vienna, VA 2003-2005
Network Associate/Network Engineer
• Worked with a team of network engineers who were responsible for ensuring that over 300 wide area network (WAN) circuits were properly maintained were operating at optimal speed and performance for the General Services Administration nationwide.
• Assisted in designing and maintaining a database for these circuits which involved ensuring the data integrity of all of the information pertaining to a circuit’s installation, billing, contact information, and location.
• Captured, edited, and maintained the standard operating procedures for the team which required a technical and functional understanding of WAN equipment such as CSU/DSUs, routers, switches and bridges.
• Determined the best options and worked with vendors to procure the telecommunications equipment, maintained a detailed inventory of all the team equipment and was responsible for tracking all expenses (including not only equipment, but travel, training, and other incidental costs.)
Experience continued on the following page
• Was exclusively responsible for maintaining over 50 circuits which included ensuring the proper functionality at all times, monitoring the WAN throughput, and the successful execution of any required changes.
• Served as the one of the team’s two managers of all Wireless WAN connectivity; in charge bringing up brand new wireless sites and migrating existing hard wired sites to more cost effective sites by utilizing wireless technology where ever possible.
• Assisted in maintaining the functionality of VoIP pilot and supported that project when necessary.
• Analyzed circuit data and created weekly reports in an effort to provide insight to improve practices for the future.
OSG Billing Services, Englewood, NJ 2002-2003
IT Project Manager
• Worked with clients to understand their requirements during new implementations and changes to existing client applications (with a focus on excellent customer service in order to further strengthen the company's relationship with each customer) and translated those needs to the programmer.
• Coordinated the entire project team (clients, programmers, marketing employees, sales team, accounting resources, etc.) during implementations to ensure that the process ran smoothly, minimizing errors and creating confidence and trust in our relationships with new clients.
• Managed the planning, scheduling, and communication to all internal and external stakeholders of all new implementations as well as changes to existing applications for clients.
• Continually worked on process development and improvement within my department and also in company-wide processes to maintain consistency and boost assurance in our company's abilities.
• Consistently worked as a liaison between all departments of the company in order to meet the clients needs at all times and assure that all distinctive aspects of each customer's application was communicated to all necessary parties.
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University 1998-2002
Business Information Technology (Management Information Science - MIS)
Ability to grasp new ideas and integrate them into desired results. Able to coordinate several tasks simultaneously. Able to handle challenges, with proven history of increased productivity. Able to prioritize and operate proactively. Enjoy working as a team member as well as independently. Excellent common sense, judgment, and decision-making abilities. Strong interpersonal skills and positive work ethic. Up-to-date with changes in technology and the business implications / applications of new technologies. Organized, goal oriented. Strengths include extremely high customer service skills, wide understanding of technology, programming and database proficiency, graphics and web design, networking skills, project management principles, documentation of business practices and software, as well as data analysis.