Name: Jawahar Lal Sharma
Age 55 Years
Marital Status: Married having one daughter
and two sons.
Address for Correspondence: [login to view URL]. 7, Modern Colony,
(Permanent) Kansapur Road,
(For Correspondence) 54 Moo 5, Tandiew,
Contact Telephone No. Mobile No. +66- 81-7235227.
Qualification: Higher Secondary ( I ) from Punjab University in 1967.
Mechanical Draughtsman from Industrial Training
Institute Yamuna Nagar in1970
Good command over Auto-Cad2006
Knowledge of CAE-Pipe software (A soft ware for Pipe Stress analyzing program).
Experience: Total 36 Years
22 Years Ever since start of my career I have been working with India’s biggest Pulp & Paper manufacturers i.e. Ballarpur Industries Ltd. Yamuna Nagar , India
2 Years From 1992 - 94 worked with Phoenix Pulp and Paper Public Co. Ltd., Thailand for their Pulp Mill 2 Project
3 Years From 1994 – 97 worked with Ballarpur Industries Limited as Engineer (Drawing & Design).
6 Years From Nov 1997 - 2003, worked with Advance Agro Public Co. Ltd., Thailand, largest Pulp and Manufacturing company in Thailand.
3 Years 6 Months From May 2003 I am working with Thai Acrylic Fiber Company Limited, Thailand.
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
BALLARPUR INDUSTRIES LIMITED, INDIA
Prepare Mechanical Drawings of Spare parts of all types of Machines, Paper M/c. spares, Paper cutter, Pumps, Gear – boxes etc.
o Prepare Plant Layout, equipment layout and piping layout drawings for New Coating Plant and Caustic Soda Chlorine Plant.
o Prepare Plant Layout and Utility Piping Layout for Speciality Paper Machines (3 Nos.) and assist in erection of piping.
o Prepare Layout and assist in installation of High Pressure, Medium Pressure, Low Pressure, Feed Water Piping, Continuous Blow-down Piping and Sampling Piping for 3 Nos of new 150 TPD Coal Fired Boilers and 30 MW GE & Ahlsthom Turbine.
o Erection of Equipments and Piping Membrane Cells at Caustic Soda Chlorine Plant.
o Erection of Piping for Cooking Plant, Belt Conveyors, Re-claimer Screw Conveyors at Chip Silo, Chippers, Re-chipper and Dust screens for Pulp Mill3.
PHOENIX PULP & PAPER, THAILAND
• Checking of Drawings rec’d. from Vendors and Consultants.
• Check the Marking of foundations, Pattern of foundation before casting.
• Prepare layout and supervision of installation of Interconnecting Piping of Pulp Mill-1 and Pulp Mill 2.
• Prepare complete equipment layout of Chemical Plant.
• Prepare complete Piping layout of Chemical plant.
• Layout and Supervision in Installation of Air Handling Unit.
Advance Agro Public Co. LTD. THAILAND
Here my responsibilities were:
• Prepare Interconnecting Piping for Pulp Mill 2 and Mill No1.
• Preparation of layout, General Arrangement and Detail drawings of concerned project.
• Prepare Budget for the project.
• Preparation of material list and arrange offers from suppliers.
• Ordering of material.
• Preparation of erection document.
• Arrange offers from Contractors / Vendors.
• Prepare Offers comparison table.
• Discussion and negotiation with Contractors / Vendors.
• Ordering for Installation
• Supervision of Project Erection /installations.
• Interconnecting Piping layout for MP Steam, LP Steam, White Liquor, Black Liquor, Green liquor, Mill Air, Mill Water, Cooling Water, Instrument Air, Fire Fighting Water etc. for Mill 1 & 2.
• Supervision of Installation of all Interconnecting Piping.
• Installation of 1.2 Km Long High Pressure (85 Bar, 450 deg c) Steam Line.
• Installation of 2 lines of 1.6 Km Long Under ground Raw water Piping.
• Changing of Roof and Roof Structure of Running Pulp Drying Plant.
• Non Condensable Gas Treatment Plant.
• Mixing Tank Gas Treatment Plant at Rec. Boiler.
• Chemical Purification at Electrical Rooms.
• Dust handling Conveyors.
• Chemical Purification of Electrical Rooms (Phase-II).
THAI ACRYLIC FIBRE CO. LTD, THAILND (Present)
• Prepare P & I Diagrams for Utility, Polymerization, Dope, Solvent,
o Spinning and Bailing lines (About 30 sheets) for their new Line No IV
• Prepare layout and Installation of HP Steam Line (19 Bar).
• Prepare layout of DM Water , Chilled Water Piping.
• Prepare Interconnecting Piping Layout for Line-I, II, III and IV.
• Prepare layout for Line 5 and 6.
• Prepare list of equipments i.e. Pumps & agitators, Vessels and Storage Tank, Cutting Plans for Vessels Fabrication, Prepare MTO for Piping, Pipe Fittings, Valves and Plates for Vessels and storage tanks. As all the vessels and Tanks are in our scope.
• Prepare Interconnecting piping layout and utility piping layout.
• Now I am busy in inspection of Vessels being fabricated by different fabricators for our Plant as well as for Egypt Plant also.
Expected Salary: Negotiable.