Inviter Freelancer til Projektet
- 67%Fuldførte jobs
- 100%Inden for budgettet
- 100%Til tiden
Portfolio of services for GPM Consulting Associates
Industrial Plant Design
Power plant design
Product Design and Rendering
Modern table 3D design
“Really good job! Jaime is reliable, fast and really professional. He has done an excellent job with Solidworks I will hire him again for future projects considering also his good advices related to the project.”Ana M. 4 år siden
Partner - Project Management ExecutiveJan 2015
Consulting company focused on Complex Project Management and training. Consultancy services OPM3, requirements management, corporative image, etc. Trainer of PMP certification in more than 6 courses.
Vehicle Integration ManagerJan 2014
Managed more than 20 engineers - Vehicle Integration Manager IVECO Heavy Trucks. Teams under my responsibility: Vehicle Architecture, Digital Mockup, Technical Documentation and Weight Management. Product Development and Engineering. Generation of Digital Mockups for full vehicle validation. Generation of new design methodologies (modular design, design for manufacturing and design for assembly). Project management. Competitors benchmarking. Support to Sales and Marketing.
Bids & Proposals Manager / R&D EngineerJul 2011 - Jan 2014 (2 years)
- Project and Programme Management. - Business development and B2B relationship with goverments and international companies - Bid and Proposal for international customers: USA, UK, Denmark, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Poland - Managed purchases and supplies with the purchasing and economic departments. - Engineering management: Requirement management, Conceptual design, Programme design, SoW review, Systems Engineering Management Plan, Configuration Management Plan. - Internal co
Engineering ManagerJul 2010 - Jul 2011 (1 year)
- Designed, Builded and Licensed new biomass from microalgae production and reseach plants. - Re-designed new photobiorectors and systems for microalgae harvesting, including patentabilty studies. - Managed purchases and supplies. - Collaborated with R&D department FP7 and other European R&D programs. - Designed Business and Production Plans. Managed products marketing plan in collaboration with ESADE Business School.
Freelance projectsDec 2009
- Report: Photovoltaic over exterior parkings in Spain - Preliminar report: European Natural Gas Market - Technical consultancy: Greenhouse Engineering energy efficiency and Cogeneration - Engineering design for UAVs - Project Management Training and Consulting. - Business Development and Marketing: Business Case, Marketing Plans, Corporate Image, Market Econometrics. - Partner in two start-ups: Nitrofirex () and GPM Consulting Associates ()
Partner UAV CompanyJan 2009
Development of innovative UAV concepts. Grants awarded: Euroepan Space Agency. Team Management: design team. Creation of spin-off: NF Advanced Engineering. Aerospace Engineering. Business Development.
Design Nuclear EngineerOct 2008 - Jul 2010 (1 year)
- Simulation and control room department. Projected and designed new systems for operation and control rooms of nuclear power plants. - PWR (China): project planning, project scheduling, managed documentation and official transmittals team, HFE analysis: 6.6 kV systems, Nitrogen distribution system, Reactor Coolant, Drain and vent system and Nuclear sampling. - ABWR (USA) . HFE analysis: Reactor Pressure Vessel, Nuclear Monitoring System, Main Steam System.
Aerodynamics EngineerMay 2008 - Oct 2008 (5 months)
Aerodynamic design of low pressure turbine blades. Manufactured pieces approval and study of the aerodynamic impact and efficiency loss due to manufacturing deffects.
Engineering researcherSep 2007 - May 2008 (8 months)
- Researched the heavy particles-turbulence interaction. Setup and pressure-loss computation of a lowspeed wind tunnel. - Designed and implanted of water atomization system in the tunnel, managed manufactures and suppliers negotiations . - Theoretical and numerical study about the interaction of water drops with isotropic turbulence.
Engineering (5 years degree)2002 - 2009 (7 years)
Master in International Affairs2010 - 2010 (1 month)
Research Fellow2007 - 2008 (1 year)
Master in Nuclear Science2008 - 2008 (1 month)
MSc in Industrial Research2010 - 2012 (2 years)
MSc in Economic Research2014 - 2016 (2 years)
Master in Project Mangement (2009)Instituto Europearo de Estudios Empresariales
Master in Project Management and Team Leadership. Diploma with honors.
PMP (2016)Project Management Institute
Project Management Practitioner, PMP Number: 1890483.
Project Management in Global Product Development
Brief approach of project management areas of knowledge applied to the development of goods in global companies for global markets.
US English Level 193%
- Identitet verificeret
- E-mail verificeret