Egis Geoplan Pvt. Ltd. (a subsidiary of Egis in India) is an end-to-end multidisciplinary spatial services provider working on a number of large projects in geo-spatial domain both within India as well as internationally.
Our multidisciplinary geospatial services:
The geospatial wing at Egis has been a solution integrator of large enterprise GIS software systems. Egis has designed, implemented and deployed solutions successfully using both ESRI and open source technologies.
Egis offers the following specialized geospatial solutions:
• Development of geospatial apps for mobile solutions
• Creation of SDI, enterprise GIS, geoportal & WebGIS
• Integration of GIS & MIS
• Geospatial database design and modeling
• Designing cost effective solutions using current open source GIS technologies
• Development of geospatial Decision Support Systems(DSS)
• Designing applications for location based services.
• Proposal management (RFQ/RFI) for U.A.E government and private clients, major successfully won projects include Emirates Development Bank, Emirates Post
• End to end handling of bidding, proposal cycles, and project management
• Handled team of 3 for sales generation and task completion
International Business Consultant
for Optimum Medical Solutions, U.K
aug. 2012 - jan. 2013 (5 måneder, 1 dag)
- As a part of my Masters Course, worked with U.K’s largest medicine manufacturing company Optimum , as an team leader of the project to identify Market value, Modes of Entry, Potential Customer and entire Market Analysis of Pakistan Market as Optimum was trying to enter Pakistan Market to have its presence and expand its business in global market.
● Developing strategic and feasible business plans for entering the new International Market.
● In touch with the host distributors to gain kn
Assistant Manager of Marketing
Hegde Polymers, Bangalore
jul. 2009 - sep. 2011 (2 år, 2 måneder)
Managed a group of 3 people to promote Hegde Polymers Sales and Marketing, which was Polymer manufacturing company. Day to Day responsible was to meet clients and help the company to increase its sales by getting leads.
● Responsible for selling, closing, servicing and expanding the current customer base within an assigned territory.
● Selecting sites for new development with a focus on multi-unit opportunities.
● Managing relationships with supplier
Masters in International Business Management
Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom 2012 - 2013
Bachelor of Engineering
Visvesvaraya Technological University, India 2005 - 2009