Inviter Freelancer til Projektet
Det lader ikke til, du har et aktivt projekt i øjeblikket. Hvorfor opretter du ikke et projekt nu? Det er gratis!Opret et projekt
- N/AJobs udført
- N/AIndenfor Budget
- N/ATil Tiden
Business & AccountsNov 2009
• Accounts Receivable- Managed $260K quarterly, accounts for several departments maintaining specific par levels of supplies needed to complete mission. • Budget Management- Overseen departmental budgets, itemized expenses and analyzed the needs and costs verses available funds. • Business Development- Created and presented several business plans for various companies, defining target market, consumer and financial goals for long term sustainability. • Consulting- Consulting on 25 Cities Campaign- for project development on how to best utilize a government grant with the goal of getting 250 transient people off of the street within 100 days. • Data Collection- Gathered data from multiple sources, developed research questions and analyzed the data for various hypothetical outcomes to increase business traffic and revenues. • Financial Management- Managed supply accounts with a budget of $260K a quarter, built relationships with vendors, as well certified financial counselor for junior personnel. • Inventory Control & Management- Assessed and replenished par levels insuring that all personnel and departments had essential consumable and fixed supplies to meet their needs in a timely manner while maintaining a budget of $260K quarterly. • Marketing- Developed marketing plans by analyzing various data to reach target markets and promote the sales of various products and services. • Project coordination- Coordinated various projects such as; special events, fundraisers, consultation team for 25 Cities Campaign and data analysis projects. • Public Speaking- Confident presenter that can accurately and purposely convey information or instruction. • Purchasing- Experienced in supply ordering, writing purchase requests, accounts receivable and credit card authorizations and reconciliations. Skilled in negotiating and comparing best value. • Social Media Relations- Managed multiple social media platforms, broadening exposure of products, services and non-profit endeavors. • Vendor Relations- Contracted several consumable product vendors and purchased many big ticket items while maintaining a budget of $260K per quarter. • Assisted as a VITA tax preparer, resulting in $174K savings overall for members. • Proficient in analyzing financial data and debt ratios.
Additional SkillsSep 2002
• Advocacy- Individual advocate and supporter for people in need. Being a caring and supporting voice to uplift them and assist them in their hierarchy of needs. • Teaching- Instructor Trainer of Basic Life Support for AHA and Red Cross for over 10 years, taught several other courses such as wilderness and Emergency Medical Technician. • Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Proficient in medical terminology and medical practices. • Managed 18 room operating room at Naval Hospital San Diego as a senior surgical tech, as well as labor and delivery. • Surgical experience in; ortho, general, GYN, vascular, pediatric, and plastic surgeries and supply. As well as experience in emergency medicine, clinic, scheduling. • Skilled phlebotomist with 14 years medical experience
Fundraising and eventsSep 2002
• Event Planning- Hospital Corpsman Birthday Ball/ Command Christmas Parties- Dinner Party and Ball. Including, Fundraising, goal setting, team management and accounting. . • Fund-Raising- Lead several committees that raised over $10K in funds for various military events.
Management & LeadershipSep 2002
• Administration- Managed 15+ personnel at a time including the completion of periodic evaluations, and training and other administrative records for as many as 200 personnel. • Committee Leadership- Lead several event planning, fund-raising and training committees. • Conflict Resolution- Managed multiple personality types, identifying their individual needs and developing ways to work together maintaining a respectful environment to accomplish daily missions. • Leadership- to managed of up to 20 other junior personal at a time by adapting to various personality types and defining obtainable goals. Mentored many in their career, education and finances. • Management- Managed of up to 20 junior personnel, coordinated staffing and operating room schedules of 1000+ cases annually, managed gear and supplies needed and wrote periodic personnel evaluations. • Mentorship- Mentored many junior personnel in their training, career, education and finances resulting in many of their personal advancements. • Office Management- Managed a team of 4 supply personnel and 3 large warehouses, conducting inventories, building personal relationships with vendors and customers. • Staff Development- Great interpersonal skills, ability to adjust technique to reach personnel on individual levels to motivate each person. • Team Leadership & Supervision- Managed up to 20 subordinates at a time, including coordinating schedules and writing periodic evaluations. • Teamwork- Flexibly meet goals of a team in the most efficient manner and adaptively completed common goals.
Masters in Business Administration2014 - 2015 (1 year)
Bachelors in Philosophy and Theology2012 - 2014 (2 years)
Secret Clearance (2002)U.S. Navy
I originally obtained a secret clearance in 2002 and it has been continuous and current. Is the second highest security clearance available which means that I have been extensively background checked, can be trust with sensitive work and can be highly trusted.
US English Level 185%
- Facebook forbundet
- Telefon Verificeret