Graduated with a major in Computer Science and a minor in Mathematics from Purdue University in 2021 with a GPA of 3.80.
Multiple certifications in cloud software: AWS Solutions Architect Associate, AWS Cloud Practitioner, HashiCorp Terraform Associate.
Professional experience with Java, Spring, Terraform, Python, Git, Linux, React, Next.js, and AWS tooling such as DynamoDB, Lambda, EC2, Route 53, etc.
I hope I get to keep working with Andrew because he is really professional
6 måneder siden
Associate Software Engineer
Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
jun. 2021 - okt. 2022 (1 år, 4 måneder)
· Partner with the Operations team to review and triage bugs that appear in Production as the principal point of contact for a critical legacy Spring application – advising on and personally fixing bugs as necessary
· Delivered an automation project to create AWS Lambdas that interacted with S3 to enable the Operations team to create backups of data currently in production
Undergraduate Teaching Assistant
dec. 2018 - maj 2020 (1 år, 5 måneder)
In the role focused on Java Object Oriented Programming, main duties were assisting students with lab work and during office hours, answering queries on a 24/7 online help board, attending UTA/GTA related meetings, and collaborating with course coordinators and GTAs to spot potential assignment issues.
IT Support Intern
NTN Bearing Corporation
maj 2018 - aug. 2018 (3 måneder, 1 dag)
Primary responsibilities included responding to user requests, identifying and reporting system issues to upper management, monitoring commercial antivirus software and repairing infected computers, as well as updating and maintaining inventory records in addition to equipment documentation.
Purdue University, United States 2018 - 2021
Solutions Architect Associate
1. Deep understanding of AWS services, including storage, compute, and database offerings.
2. Knowledge of architectural design across applications, infrastructure, and security.
3. Proficiency in deploying robust, scalable systems on AWS.
4. Understanding of cost optimization strategies for AWS solutions.
5. Experience with AWS Management Console and CLI.
6. Successful completion of the Solutions Architect - Associate exam.
1. Understanding of cloud computing and AWS Cloud.
2. Knowledge of AWS services, architecture, and security.
3. Understanding of billing, pricing, and cost optimization.
4. Familiarity with AWS Management Console.
5. General IT skills and industry experience.
6. Successful completion of AWS Cloud Practitioner Exam.
HashiCorp Terraform Associate
1. Understanding of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) concepts.
2. Knowledge of Terraform's purpose, workflows, and key features.
3. Experience with HashiCorp Configuration Language (HCL).
4. Understanding of Terraform Cloud and Enterprise capabilities.
5. Ability to interact with Terraform modules and workspaces.
6. Proficiency in navigation, task execution, and debugging in Terraform.
7. Completion of the Terraform Associate certification exam.