I have a Bachelors in Law from the University of London and a Masters in Law from BPP University (London). I was called to the Bar of England & Wales by the Honorable Society of Lincoln's Inn. I am currently enrolled as an advocate to practice in the Pakistani Courts. Additionally, I am a certified civil and commercial mediator accredited with the ADR ODR.
I am currently associated with one of the leading law firms in Pakistan, and regularly work on cases and commercial projects in collaboration with international law firms such as Clyde & Co and DLA Piper. I majorly work in the corporate and commercial sector with particular focus on contracts and transactions.
In over five years of experience in the industry, I have assisted various multinational corporations with structuring their transactions in different business sectors such as pharmaceuticals, e-commerce, banking, project infrastructure, capital/securities market and insurance.
Few of the largest projects I have worked on are as follows:
- Assisted an international conglomerate in the acquisition of a local company which was in the business of manufacturing motorbike gears and equipment. The acquisition was worth $35 Million.
- Advised on structuring a operator and services agreement for establishment and operations of LNG Terminal worth $600 Million.
- Assisted a local textile manufacturing giant in securing banking financing facility of PKR 10 Billion (equivalent to approximately $45 Million).
- Secured an exemption from the Competition Commission for an international pharmaceutical for entering into a vertical agreement with one of its distributors.
- Assisted an international insurance group to formulate a legal and regulatory compliance report.
- Have drafted constitutive documents of one of the largest digital banks in the country.
I identify the legal and commercial needs of my clients and convert them into a watertight legal document. If you want a combination of exceptional quality, excellent customer service and quick turnaround time, I am the right person to hire.
Message me NOW to discuss your project!
FGE Ebrahim Hosain is one of the leading dispute resolution and corporate law firms in Pakistan. We have been at the forefront in advising clients on complex commercial transactions and arrangements. Our corporate practice extends to major business sectors such as oil & gas, infrastructure & energy, banking, insurance, e-commerce, aviation and pharmaceuticals. We also represent clients before various litigious forums, including the Supreme Court of Pakistan and International Arbitral Tribunals.
jun. 2021 - sep. 2021 (3 måneder, 1 dag)
I was part of the legal team which represented a government-owned entity in an international arbitration before the London Court of International Arbitration. The arbitration was in relation to a dispute regarding operations of a LNG Terminal. The value of the dispute was approximately $114 Million.
jan. 2019 - feb. 2019 (1 måned, 1 dag)
StreetLaw London is a legal education project aimed at improving access to justice by demystifying areas of laws which affect the larger community. I worked as a Pro-Bono volunteer on different projects which broadly focused on employment rights of workers.
Masters of Law (LLM), Law
BPP Law School, United Kingdom 2018 - 2019
Bachelors of Law (LLB), Law
University of London, United Kingdom 2015 - 2018
Bar Professional Training Course
The Honorable Society of Lincoln's Inn
Bar Professional Training Course is a vocational course which allows law graduates to be named and practice as barristers in England and Wales.
Advocate of the Lower Court of Sindh
Sindh Bar Council
A certificate from the Sindh Bar Council allows to appear, act and plead as an advocate before the lower courts of Sindh.