I have 4 years of hands-on experience in IT networks and I am holding CCNA certificate.
I have the following expertise.
- Configuration of LAN / WAN.
- Thorough understanding of network and routing protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, OSPF and BGP.
- MPLS VPN
- IP Sec VPN
- Good knowledge in VLAN, VTP, STP.
- Good knowledge of NAT and PAT.
- Can provide first and second level support to end-users.
- Knowledge of Local Area Network technologies from a support perspective.
- Ability to read and interpret IT documents.
- Knowledge of Cisco network hardware and software.
- Identifying the route cause of a problem.
- IT helpdesk support.
- Cisco & Huawei Switches
- Hardware and software debugging.
- Expertise on VMware Workstation.
- Good knowledge and experience of Window Server 2012.
- Microsoft Office.
Looking forward to working with you
Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks
Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP
Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximise network efficiency and security
Maximising network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases
Government College University, Faisalabad, Pakistan 2014 - 2016