Refunding PayPal deposits
Added funds via PayPal that meet the following conditions can be refunded upon request:
• The funds are available on your Freelancer.com account balance.
• The money to be refunded came from added funds via PayPal and are not your earnings from a project or contest.
• The added funds via Paypal are still within its refundable period of 1 year from the date of adding funds.
Scroll down to click Contact Us and give us the following details so we can process the refund:
• Amount of added funds and currency
• Date and time of added funds
• PayPal email address
• Transaction ID
While the funds may reflect instantly on your PayPal account once we process the refund, you may contact PayPal Support if you do not receive them 7 days after the refund is processed.
For added funds via PayPal that are past the 1-year refundable period, you can request for payout* instead to have the funds returned to you. Let us know once you have requested a payout so we can immediately process it for you.
*If this is your very first payout on the site, your payout request will undergo the 15-day processing for security purposes. Otherwise, it will follow the regular cut-off times.