Daily Withdrawal Requests
The Daily Withdrawal Requests feature allows a withdrawal request to be processed within one (1) business day after it has been verified. It does not refer to allowing users to file withdrawals daily or allowing withdrawals to be processed daily.
All withdrawals are processed in our Sydney office, where processing is done only during business hours/days. They are not processed 24 hours daily. Requests lodged past 7AM AEST (Sydney) or 5PM EDT (New York) will be processed the next business day.
To illustrate, if your withdrawal was verified Thursday at 6PM EDT (which is already past the Friday cut-off in Sydney), you will have to wait until we resume withdrawal processing on Monday (Sunday, New York). You can use a time converter to check your time difference in Sydney.
To take advantage of this feature, you must meet the conditions below.
● You have had at least one (1) previously successful withdrawal request. This is because first withdrawal requests undergo a 15-day delay.
● You are on a Plus, Professional, or Premier membership.
Once the withdrawal request is processed on Freelancer.com, you can get your funds within the following time frames depending on your withdrawal method:
● PayPal / Skrill / Payoneer: within 24 hours
● Express Withdrawals: within 2-3 business days (depending on your bank's processing time)
● Wire Withdrawal: within 3-5 business days (depending on your bank's processing time)