Passwords are needed for almost everything online, from checking your social media accounts, responding to emails, to managing your online finances. That said, we need to put more effort and thought into creating our passwords to make them a strong one and to make sure that it follows Freelancer.com’s password requirements.
These are Freelancer.com’s requirements when creating your password:
1. Must be at least 6 characters.
2. Must have at least 2 of the following; uppercase, lowercase, or numeric.
3. Must not be the same as your username.
We have also listed tips on how to create a strong password:
● Avoid using a one-word password.
● Avoid using your personal information. Example: birthday, spouse’ name.
● Create a password with 12 characters or more.
● Use a mix of numbers, letters, and symbols.
● Change your password as often as possible.
● Do not reuse your password from other sites.