Add another layer of verification for your account and increase your Trust Score by connecting your LinkedIn profile here on Freelancer.com. Here’s how:
- Click your profile picture on the main navigation bar and choose Settings.
- Go to the Trust & Verification tab and click Verify with LinkedIn.
- You will be routed to the LinkedIn sign in page. Make sure to login using your LinkedIn credentials.
- Enter the verification code sent by LinkedIn to your LinkedIn email address.
- This modal will appear after successfully entering the code. Click Allow.
After completing the steps above, you will be redirected to the Freelancer.com Trust & Verification page where you will find your “Current Trust Score” automatically updated. You will also see the option Disconnect LinkedIn indicating that you successfully verified and connected your LinkedIn profile.
Clicking Disconnect LinkedIn will display this pop-up:
By clicking Confirm, your LinkedIn profile will be removed immediately and 20 points will be deducted from your Trust Score. You can still reconnect it should you decide to add it back.