Bidding on projects
After completing the bidding requirements, you can proceed to bid on projects:
1. Hover your mouse over Work and select Browse Projects to view available projects requiring skills that match yours.
2. To view more details about the projects that you are interested in, simply click on them from the project list.
3. Read the project description thoroughly. Here are five things to check before bidding. When you are certain that you can do the work and that the project is right for you, click Bid on This Project.
4. Enter your bid amount and delivery time. You can also sponsor your bid (optional). Click Place Bid.
5. Compose a detailed proposal. Include your experience, credentials, portfolio. etc.
If you are unable to place bids on projects, check this article to find out the possible reasons why.