Submitting Showcase entries
The Freelancer Showcase is a collection of first-rate freelancer work vetted by our team. Freelancers can submit their work for showcasing either after completing a project/contest or manually (for projects done outside Freelancer.com).
Submitting showcase entries is free, but note that in order to maintain a first-rate collection, submissions will be subject to review and approval. Read here for some tips.
1. Hover over the Hire Freelancers menu, and click Showcase under Discover.
2. On the Freelancer Showcase page, click Submit a Showcase.
Showcasing a Freelancer.com project/contest output
1. Upload images that are relevant to your work, that are at least 800 x 600 pixels. The file types supported are JPG, GIF, and PNG.
2. Under Type of Showcase, choose if you will be showcasing work from a Project or from a Contest.
3. Select the project/contest that you are showcasing from the drop-down menu to automatically populate the Title, Description, and Budget details.
4. Select a Main Category and a Sub-Category for your showcase.
5. Click Upload Showcase to finish.
Showcasing other work
1. Upload images that are relevant to your work and are at least 800 x 600 pixels. The file types supported are JPG, GIF, and PNG.
2. Keep the Create a new showcase option selected under Type of Showcase.
3. Give your showcase a Title and a Description.
4. Indicate the value of the completed project under Budget.
5. Select a Main Category and a Sub-Category for your showcase.
6. Click Upload Showcase to finish.
What happens after submitting my work for review?
After submitting your showcase, it will go to the Pending tab of your My Showcases page. Once approved, it will be moved to the Approved tab.
If you do not see the showcase that you submitted on either of the tabs, it means that your submission has been rejected.