Withdrawing funds to your bank account is possible via Express withdrawal. If this option is not available in your country, you can withdraw via Wire Transfer instead.
The system requires you to verify your identity for you to submit a Wire withdrawal request. This is a security measure to protect your account, as Wire withdrawals are usually intended for large sums.
Follow these steps to complete a Wire withdrawal request:
1. Hover over your account balance, and select Withdraw Money.
2. Select Wire Transfer.
3. Provide your bank information.
4. Indicate how much you wish to withdraw.
• The minimum withdrawal amount is $500 USD.
• Wire withdrawals are only available in USD.
5. Click Withdraw Funds to file your request.
A $25 USD transaction fee is charged for every Wire Transfer. Additional fees may also be charged by intermediary banks.
It will take 3-5 business days for the funds to reflect on your bank account after the withdrawal request is processed.
Note that first withdrawals undergo a 15-day delay for security purposes.