PayPal as my verified payment option
You can use your PayPal account as a verified payment method for your Freelancer.com account as long as it has a funded debit/credit card, or bank account* linked to it. If you need assistance regarding this, contact PayPal Support.
Follow the steps below to add your PayPal account as a verified payment method.
1. Click your profile picture thumbnail from the main menu bar. Then, click Settings.
2. Go to the Payment & Financials tab.
3. Click the + Payment Method button.
4. Click Add PayPal Account.
5. Enter your PayPal login details, and click Log In.
An automatic billing agreement is activated after verifying your payment method.
* Some banks may not be eligible for verification.