Withdrawing earned funds
Are you looking to receive the payment for your hard work on Freelancer.com? You have the following options:
- PayPal: Minimum of $30 USD with no withdrawal fee.
- Express Withdrawals: Withdraw funds to your bank account. Minimum of $30 USD with no withdrawal fee.
- Skrill: Minimum of $30 USD with no withdrawal fee. Exclusive to EUR and GBP.
- Wire: USD-exclusive withdrawal to your bank account. Minimum of $500 USD with $25 USD transaction fee and/or additional fee by intermediary banks.
The availability of these withdrawal methods depends on your location. You may be required to complete KYC verification before being able to withdraw funds depending on your chosen withdrawal method.
To file a withdrawal request:
2. Click on your profile picture thumbnail from the main menu bar and click "Withdraw funds".
3. Select your preferred withdrawal method to receive your earnings.
4. Enter the amount and currency you want to withdraw, as well as the details of your bank account (if necessary).
5. Review the withdrawal details and click the "Withdraw Funds" button.
Your first withdrawal request requires 15 days clearing before processing for security reasons. Succeeding requests will be processed based on these cut-off and processing times:
● 5 PM Eastern Time on Sunday or 7 AM Australian Eastern Standard Time on Monday: processed Monday in Eastern Time or Tuesday in AEST.
● 5 PM Eastern Time on Wednesday or 7 AM Australian Eastern Standard Time on Thursday: processed Thursday in Eastern Time or Friday in AEST.
Keep in mind that only one withdrawal request can be processed at a time. You will need to 1) wait for the first one to be completely processed or 2) cancel the original request before you can submit a new one.