Depositing funds in Freelancer.com means that you are simply adding funds to your account. Deposits remain in your Freelancer.com account balance until you decide to use them to pay your transactions.
The primary deposit options on the site are PayPal and debit/credit card. Depositing with any of these creates a billing agreement. The rest of the accepted deposit methods are: Skrill, bank deposit, Webmoney, iDEAL, Sofort, Giropay, Bancontact, Dotpay, WeChat Pay, Alipay, UnionPay and Paytm.
Follow these steps to make a deposit:
1. Click your profile picture from the main menu bar, and select Make a deposit.
2. Select your preferred deposit method. Click Show All Payment Options to view the full list. Some deposit methods may not be available in some countries.
3. Provide the details necessary for your selected payment method.
4. Indicate the amount that you wish to deposit, as well as the currency. The available currencies depend on the currencies supported by the site and the currencies supported by your selected payment method.
5. Click Confirm and pay [amount] to complete your deposit. A processing fee will be included in your total deposit.
After a successful deposit, you should be able to see the funds in your Transaction History on the same day of your deposit, except those made through Bank Deposit which takes 2-5 business days. A deposit transaction should look like this.
To view and download the deposit invoice, click the icon next to it on the Transaction History.
If your deposit takes longer than the time frames specified above, scroll down and click Contact Us to provide the details of your deposit.