We have just had our zencart site updated, but all of the mods do not work as they are supposed to:
Here are a few of the small issues I need to have quoted on:
1. The USPS Autofill tab in the admin site does not fill out our details, just the customers, the sales history report is not detailed enough and only provides very basic info, whereas in the older version of Zencart we were able to look at sales by product, by any time period selected.
2. Our old invoice layout format is missing. We need our old format reinstated.
3. The customer invoice now shows a box for comments from either the customer or us which we like, but sometimes we also just send out a packing slip with an order if the order is being sent to a third party, and the buyer may not have the third party see any comments, so could you get the comments box removed from the packing slip only? If not, then if you can take it off both the packing slip and the invoice.
4. We would like this mod installed:
[url removed, login to view]
5. When customer check-out of out live site using a credit card they get the following message:
WARNING: Security hash problem. Please contact store-owner immediately. Your order has *not* been fully authorized.
We did not have this happen before the update.
6. The latest version of Zen cart has been installed into a new directory with webhost and this is messing up all kinds of issues, so it will need to be reinstalled into the correct directory as well.
7. Our sales report is not detailed as before. We need to be able to see daily, weekly, monthly and yearly history of sales by product. This mod was on out old version but has not been installed on our new version.
8. Install Godaddy SSL validation sidebox on home page