Create a new database table and a new configuration switch by running the '[url removed, login to view]' via Admin->Tools->Install SQL Patches. If you prefer to use another method to create this table, you will need to edit the file if you use a prefix such as "zen_" for your tables.
Prepare the package for upload to your server by renaming the following folders to match your template name: includes/modules/YOUR_TEMPLATE and includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE.
If you are installing onto a new install or upgrade of Zen Cart 1.3.5 or later then with most good FTP programs (such as FileZilla) you can simply drag and drop the admin and includes directories into the root directory of your site. The files are already arranged in their directory structure.
There are six core Zen Cart files modified by this add-on. If you have installed other add-ons or customised your cart since your Zen Cart installation or upgrade, you will need to check whether they have changed any of the following files:
* admin/[url removed, login to view]
* admin/includes/[url removed, login to view]
* includes/classes/[url removed, login to view]
* includes/functions/[url removed, login to view]
* includes/modules/pages/checkout_shipping/[url removed, login to view]
* includes/modules/pages/shopping_cart/[url removed, login to view]
In addition, one file is over-ridden
* includes/templates/template_default/templates/[url removed, login to view]
If you, or any mods that you have installed, have changed any of these files (or over-ridden the last one), then you will need to merge the any changes into the relevant file.
Upgrade from earlier versions
6 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $250 på dette job
I have installed and integrated many zencart contributions/add-ons. I am very familiar with the process, and I am available to work on your project immediately as I just finished up another project. Best Wishes, LSF