We are looking for someone with XML API Quiring experience..... From Data Services - Web and FTP integration API to allow us to receive title information directly from other servers using our Web or FTP service.
XML API Quiring data includes detailed bibliographic information and metadata, so the upload you receive is complete and ready for use... more in on assing of contact.
We are looking for a developer to build a XML API Applications for search / integration of content between our company and the Ingram Web service data retrieval into a search feature on our web site.
Although Web services are relatively easy to work with, this integration will require a talented developer, preferably one with some Web service experience. In addition, this implementation guide assumes that the developer is already familiar with Web services, therefore only contains information that is relevant to Ingram Web service.
Development and Testing
Please review the data elements available with your data subscription, the applicable Ingram Web service integration options, and the applicable sections of this guide before beginning your development. We encourage you to test carefully before moving into production.
You may begin interacting with **** Web service as soon as test access has been provided.
Test access requires receipt of a fully executed data subscription and signed developer's agreement.
Test access credentials will be sent via email to the developer's email address provided on the signed developer's agreement, unless otherwise instructed.
Please note: sample code for experimentation purposes is available upon request (e.g., VB6, Classic ASP, VB.NET, and PHP). Production credentials are required to begin retrieving data from the production server.
A unique userName and URL for the production server will be provided when your development is complete and we have reviewed and approved your test queries.
Here is a brief description of each option that will help determine which sections of the implementation will be useful for your development.
• Full integration – this integration provides all data elements included with your data subscription and will allow you to develop complex queries using multiple search mnemonics, sorts and data filters. Please review all sections of the Ingram Web service implementation guide.
• Data Source API integration – provides all the same data as the Full integration, but provides you with the tools to build simple queries by passing variables in just a few easy steps using Java™ JAR or .net DLL.
The IDS API provides the same results as the Full integration but offers a subset of the search mnemonics, data filtering, and sorting options.
• Image only integration – provides cover images, in the size specified by your data subscription.
This implementation will require that you build a query to retrieve the image URL using an EAN.
review queryType 5 sections of the API guide.
• Inventory only integration – provides real-time inventory availability information. This implementation will require you to build a query to retrieve data using one or more EAN's.
Please review the real-time inventory and queryType 9 sections of this guide or the Web API implementation guide.
• A combination of any or all of the integration options described above using both the Web service / API to retrieve data on demand.
Please review this guide as well as the Web API implementation guide... let us know if you can make the API Quires
23 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $458 på dette job
Hi there, I have a 99% project completion rate and a 4.99 reputation (out of max 5.0 from more than 1150 projects from a period of 12 years. Thanks. I look forward to hearing from you Best Regards, Rajesh Soni.
I will build data-services for you. I have 8+ years of experience in php. I assure you that I will give 100% quality work. Let us discuss and proceed further in chat. I am online. Please reply.
Hello! This project is very interesting for me and perfect fit with my skills. I am available now and can start immediately. Hope to work with you. Best Regards
Hello I am senior developer with rich experience in php ,java,xml,json and software architecture. I read your project description carefully. If you choose me, I'll provide satisfied result you want Thank you
Hello, dear. I am very interested in your API development project. I can work for XML API Querying task. I wanna contact and discuss over chat. Thanks for your regards. :)