Wonderful opportunity for lesson writing for middle school K12 - Mathematics. You will be responsible for creating and deploying high-quality learning experiences for U.S. K-12 students.
The Instructional Designer is responsible for the digital development of K-12 lessons and programs in Mathematics. The candidate should have an excellent understanding of various Instructional Design methodologies and tools, and be able to apply creativity and sound instructional principles to improve student academic growth.
• Recommends and provides guidance on new instructional formats and technologies.
• Makes independent decisions to select processes and tools.
• Follows current trends and research on innovations and developments in the fast-moving field of instructional design and educational technology.
Required Knowledge And Experience
• A bachelor's degree in educational technology, instructional design, communications or related field.
• Minimum of 2 years of instructional design and development experience, preferably in the field of education.
• Excellent communication skills, strong analytical and verbal communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
Design and development of online training including instructional design, storyboarding, LMS integration and testing.
Developing eLearning training modules delivered on a learning management system
Experience using eLearning authoring tool and programming languages such as HTML, CSS, Java (J2EE), XML, and Python is useful.
25 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $26/timen for dette job
Portfolio-: [login to view URL] Skills – CSS, HTML, PHP, WordPress WooCommerce, Shopify, Joomla, Magento, Prestashop and Laravel Please come to chat so that we will discuss in detail. Thanks, Saeed!
Hi, I read your requirements carefully. I am very interested Sir. I am a senior Python developer and have much experience in Python, Java and Html. If you are interested in me. let me know. Warm regards Thank you