I am looking to create a tenant finder/room finder website. Here is what is required :
- Allow people to register themselves with pictures/details
- Allow people to register a room/flat/house to rent
- A very very simple search page, where users can search for a room/flat/house to rent or find a tenant
- Allow users to subscribe to a newsletter of new tenants/rooms to rent in their area
- The adverts for tenants/properties must be able to store multiple photos and have an interactive map to where the property is located.
-The administrator must be able to approve listings and be able to remove ones if necessary.
- They can also store flat references on the site and download tenant agreements.
Payment/Registration Scheme :
- It will cost £25 to list a property/room/tenant for 1 month, but they will be able to list it less time, 1 week will be £7 2 weeks £14, but these prices will be able to change. When you have a listing, for when the account is active, they can search and see contact details for different listings
- The average user looking for a tenant will be charged to see the contact details of the listing, but can browse the listings free of charge.
- We should also be able to offer a subscription for companies to post as many as required for a fee of £100 per month
- Users will have a choice to pay for the listing/registration with PayPal, NOCHEX, WorldPay etc
- The registration process should be very easy, Step 1, Type of Registration (List a Tenant, Property, Standard), Step 2 : Enter details of tenant, property, self Step 3 Pay
- For the first 2 months of the site being Live, all listings will be FREE, registrations will only be charged for viewing contact details.
- We are also looking for the chosen programmer to design a stylish artistic logo.
I would like it to be state-of-the-art design, but really simple, I am open to which technologies used.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing your suggestions.