I have a few pages that I need the CSS and/or content modified to be cross-browser friendly in Firefox, IE and Safari.
Currently, a few of the pages I have styled with CSS seem to only look best in Firefox.
I need someone who is proficient at using CSS, to help me in this area by providing fixes (hacks) to my CSS to look very close in all the browsers I have listed above.
Alternate style sheets are welcome, as are multiple style rules, for different browsers. The web site pages are laid out with a header, sidebar and main content area, and most of them are in PHP.
I am looking for someone who is very skilled at designing ENTIRE site layouts using CSS, to help me get this done.
Again, this is a small job, perhaps would only take someone a couple hours to do. There are only a few pages and not a lot of content, as most of the content will be added using the client's CMS.
My budget is under $80 and I need this to be done within 1 week.
I will point out the problems the css layout is having, by showing you screen shots and/or URLs of the pages I need worked on, and ask that you come up with solutions on how you plan to fix them and ask that you estimate a schedule of how/when you will complete each of the tasks you will do. This is why I require a CSS superstar, as I am still somewhat of a novice in this area.
I can promise more future work to whomever is awarded tbe bid, provided they do a good job and in a timely and professional manner. Since I run my own web design company, there is lots of opportunity for contract work because things get very busy around here!
I prefer communication via e-mail, but am available by phone during the day, also.
Need outputted page/css files to be compatible in the following browsers:
IE 6/7 and earlier
Safari for Mac X and earlier Mac O/S
Winning bidder must upload all deliverables to GetAFreelancer before the deadline(s) for this project...with no exceptions.
1) Plan of action/schedule of tasks delivered to me via email once problems have been pointed out to winning bidder by me.
2) Complete and fully-functional working css stylesheet files in executable form, ready to upload (by winning bidder) to web and function in all browsers mentioned above.
3) Backups of complete source code displaying all work done.
4) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) Winning bidder will provide CSS stylesheet deliverable file(s) to the me to be installed by me in ready-to-run condition.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. I will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc.).