We have a large (approx 200 web pages with the same amount of code pages) web application (.NET platform with vb) with a SQL database that has been developed over the last four years. In addition we have an extensive reporting website using the LOGI XML reporting tool and a generic reporting tool we have developed. We regularly add new functionality and enhancements - where this position comes in. We also have a website and an admin application with an admin website. Functionality has recently been added to the web app to enable SaaS pay-as-you-go billing. This hosted service to our clients will be hosted on a top IaaS provider platform.
Current work to be done:
A OPEN APPLICATION IN FULL SCREEN:
Please note: Our first page is the [url removed, login to view] page which is not a normal page but is a frameset page.
B NEW CLIENT SIGN-UP AUTOMATION:
1. Client will complete a form on the DapSol website with all his details
2. Dapsol website must first redirect to a payment portal which will ask the client credit card details most likely. This payment portal will return to a Dapsol page with the results of the payment transaction. If the results were successful, the Dapsol page should give the user a button that will INITIALIZE their system. This button will simply redirect to a page within the DapSol Server Website with the info that the client has supplied.
3. System must allocate a client id
4. System must allocate a set of db's. One option - create a single set of db's and use scripts to make copies of these databases. Additionally some small customizations will be executed on the new databases that will add the client's detail into the company table and system table and system user table and that will customize the permissions based on the package that they have chosen.
5. System must notify client via his e-mail address (specified on the form mentioned above) of his client id, username and password. Client must first verify his email address because if his email address is incorrect, major problems would occur eg. he would pay, we would create the databases but he will never get notification and thus cannot proceed.
6. Like with the payment portal, the DapSol Server Website will return to a Dapsol page with the results of the INITIALIZE
7. DapSol website must notify client on the DapSol webpage that an e-mail has been sent to his e-mail address with the above-mentioned info
8. DapSol website must redirect to DapSol login page
C. CREATE AN IMPORT (FROM EXCEL) AND FIELD MAPPING TOOL :
Create a generic mapping tool where a user can:
1. Specify a field mapping to an existing Excel spreadsheet for a specific table in the PMM Web system
2. Create a generic import tool that will import data from specified Excel spreadsheet to table in PMM Web
Allow for Excel spreadsheets that are updated on an on-going basis and are imported thereafter at regular intervals by PMM
Allow for example, Excel spreadsheets with numerous sheets (i.e. user must be able to specify sheet to import from), etc.
Please provide work samples.
18 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1201 for dette job
I did similer kind of work priviously developed softwares as welll as similer application for different companies please check your mail box. thanks