I need an RSS expert to help me integrate RSS feeds on my site. Here are the details: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU BID (sorry for the caps).
- The site is generated by YACG. There's one page for every keyword. Every page is "powered" by one single template file. Any final code you use should be added to the template page once. There's a [keyword] token in the template and your RSS code should be able to read that on each page and pull in content related to that keyword.
- I should be able to change the number of RSS results that will be shown on the page. As a rule of thumb, let's say I want about 5 RSS results. However, I should be able to change that to 3 or 10 for example (by modifying a number).
- The RSS code should bring content from real "human-generated" resources - and NOT show MSN, Yahoo or Google results - NOR just link to the top sites that rank high for that term. And, every time an RSS feed is updated, the code on the pages should change too (of course).
- There should be a paragraph of text that would be a preview for each RSS feed, as well as a live link to it.
- I'm not familiar with any RSS sources myself, as I'm not an expert in RSS. However, I can give you my keywords and you should be able to see what the theme is (these are popular keywords and not keywords like "one-legged black deer with wings" :-))
I guess that's all for now. If you have any questions or recommendations, let me know via PM.
Looking forward to hearing from you... :-)