I am interested in a sidebar widget/gadget for Windows Vista. Just like the hundreds you see here:
[url removed, login to view]
The main job/task the gadget should do is display latest currency prices from a predefined XML feed that will be provided to you upon agreement.
The gadget should also have an options panel/section where the user can configure some simple options as colors of price ticks, currency pairs to watch as well as the interval of pulling the prices from the server.
If the user of the widget is a user of our services, there will be a place where he enters his username and password which will then fetch his account statistics (balance1, balance2) from the server using another XML stream.
PS> Web services, XML feeds and the parameter names to access the web service will be provided to you when you start the project. You will do the widget side only, web is taken care of.
- Developer Must Speak Perfect English
- Developer Will Have Online Support From The Web Programmer For Compatability
- Development Should Be Tested On All Vista Versions
- Source Codes Must Be Provided
- Widget/Gadget Must Be Very Well Debugged
- Widget/Gadget Must Not Have Any Conflicts With Anti-virus Programs
- Widget Shall have a link back to our website
- Widget shall make any displayed currency pair click-able to a certain page on our web server that provides analysis of that currency pair
Best of luck, Ruslan