*I am looking to incorporate this Flash gallery (.FLA file attached) into a website which I already have coded. I want to remove the circles with the text so it is just circles with photos, and make each circle a gear as in the attached example and do a little customization on the way the image displays upon clicking as well as include some text. Then I want to make each circle a gear and have vector artwork to use for that. Upon rollover I want the gear to spin slowly.
* Attached is the gear art eps. I'd like each circle to be a gear instead, as in the attached pdf - this shows what the gallery will roughly look like in the page (this uses repeating images for placeholder, not final - and I'd like the arrangement to be better staggered). The image will be in the center of the gear.
* For the gallery, the gears should be all light blue like the pdf, and different shapes and sizes. Upon rollover, the gear (not the image) spins slowly. Upon rollout, the gear spins down to a stop (maybe 3 sec?). So it's still spinning down a couple seconds after you've rolled off then it stops.
* Upon click it should open the image enlargement as in the flash template, but I'd like it to just display the full static image (no scrolling) and the related text.
* The content we are pulling from this page: [login to view URL] - this is the old site. I don't have original files for that so hopefully you can pull what you need from the site. If not let me know.
* This gallery will fit right in the page on the accomplishments page. The site itself is html - I almost have the site basics coded and will send that asap so you can fit it right into the site when ready. The area for the flash is 850px wide and height is flexible but ideally no more than 575px.
* We'll need to add a little bit of the gradient into the flash file background for a seamless look to the site.
21 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $149 på dette job
Hi! i have so many experience in this tipe of proyects, please send some information about the proyect, and i can tell you if we can reduce the delivery time at hafl, lets start right now, regards.