Enhancements to ongoing Hebrew/Flash Project
1. Add ability for program to check for upgrades. Admin screen should have a choice for: 1) do not check for upgrade, 2) check weekly, 3) check monthly, 4) check quarterly. The program should store the last time it checked for upgrades, and then when the program is opened, check the above option, and if the time has elapsed, check an FTP site to see if upgrades are available, then automatically download new files (.swf, .xml, and .mp3 files).
2. Probably need another 8 hours of minor misc corrections as we continue to do stress testing on the existing program.
3. Add a numbers review program in the "Slides" style.
Add the numbers 1 to 10 only. (We will do more numbers in next program.)
4. Add two grammar animations in the style of "Bait Prefixes".
One will cover present tense verbs: shomer, shomeret, shomrim, shomrot. The other will cover noun/adjectives. I will send you the text via email. Animation should "sync" to text as with previous animation.
5. I will give more details, but probably need move some of the grammar such as piel, hitpaal, etc... to an "advanced" or "reference" page. Since this is Hebrew Kindergarten, I think we are trying to avoid those "binyanim" for now.