I have a nice small Flash TV wich shows flv videos through an xml file. You can see it in action overhere: [url removed, login to view] Two things that I want to be done:
* change the layout (this one isn't mine), would like to integrate the TV on a livingroom background, so it blend in the whole picture. The width of the flash is a little to big for me as you can see on the examplepage, it now makes a horizontal scroll on page. I don't care (as long as it's look good) what you do with the colappsing menu, as long as it looks/works ok.
* Would like the possibility to have the video's in different categories and called from the XML. Would like to have as less as possible hard coded in the Flash.
Beside this two modifications I also appreciate the translation of the words:
* connecting to media - maak een keuze
* press to select video - klik voor selectie
* select video below - klik om een film te zien
Programmers who show me a layout concept example I appreciate!
Chris de Jong
note: the layout of the TV itself also has to be changed!