I have a flash xml gallery that supports hotspots. I need to have it modified. Currently if you click on a hotspot it opens a pop up information box. All current functionality must be retained.
What I need to be done:
1. Currently, the hotspot has a fixed icon image in the fla file. The hotspot takes its settings from the xml file. I need it to pick the icon image from the xml file too. It can be either jpg, png or swf.
2. I need new functionality as to when you click on the hotspot:
a. A dropdown list of items should show.
b. The items list should support multiselect.
c. The items are to be loaded from xml file, perhaps this way <product>item 1, item 2, item3,… </product> (Comma separated or any other way)
d. Each hotspot will have a different list of items.
3. Each item corresponds to one row in the list example item 1 -> row1, item2 -> row 2 and so on.
4. Item text should be html supporting url links.
5. On selecting one or more items, there will be an option below to add the items to basket. On clicking it the items will be saved to basket.
6. On the main toolbar below there will be a button to view basket. When user clicks it, his saved items are shown, he can click and delete an item and save back the list.
7. There will be a CHECK OUT link button in the same view basket window. On clicking it will open a pop up email form with fields Your Name, Your Company, Your Phone, Your Email, Your Address, Your Saved List, Send Button, Cancel Button.
8. On clicking Cancel, it will return to the previous window, on clicking send, it will send the information as email to my address.
9. My address to be saved and loaded from xml.
10. Since there can be multiple pages in the gallery, user can browse multiple hotspots on multiple pages and save his list accordingly.