* Flash MX Professional including its Audio/Visual capabilities
* XML integration with Flash
Create a Flash-based video player that plays a defined sequence of unlimited length. The player must have the ability to:
* Play "segments" of an .flv file. These have cue points indicated as:
* Begin point
* End point
* Movie will play at 12 frames per second, and needs to be accurate to 2 decimal places (i.e. 128.37 seconds)
* Trigger titles and scene transitions, which are pre-set Flash movie clips loaded with dynamic text. These will be referred to as "titles". These have:
* Text Styles: Dynamic text needs to be mapped to specific text styles which should be pre-defined in the player.
* Defined length (or NULL for default) - this is the unit of time to display the title
* Three text elements (this might be used for a head and two subheads, but this depends on the text styles of the pre-set movie clips).
* Chapter title if the title marks the beginning of a chapter.
* Hence a chapter always starts with a title page, but not all title pages are chapters, and more than one title page can be added in a sequence
* Read an external XML file, which will contains the information defining the ordered sequence of "segments" and "titles", as well as the path to the .flv source video file.
* Add parameters to the 'param name="movie" value=' statement in the HTML embedding the Flash movie that define which XML file to import.
* Dynamically load the .flv file into the player (path found in XML file)
* Play the ordered sequence of "segments" and "titles" (as defined above)
* The .flv playhead will need to be temporarily paused during the duration of the "title pages" and resume after the "title page" has completed. In other words, the title page may rely on the end of the last segment being available for any transitions built into that preset style.
* Allow users to navigate to any "chapter" start
* Provide standard user navigation functionality (start, pause, forward chapter, back chapter, drag timeline/seek/fast forward/rewind)
The winning bidder will be supplied with sample .flv, XML files and a sample static player for reference.
The fully functioning player must be compatible with Flash Player 7.0+ and should run smoothly with a minimum requirement of Pentium III/500mhz Windows machine running IE 5.0+.
IMPORTANT: Transitions and titling MUST hit at exact video queue points on all types of machines and browsers, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS. All transitions must synch to the video playback at intended times, regardless of system performance of the computer it's running on.
Must be compatible with Flash Communication Server or direct serving. Must stream video with minimal buffering.
* Fully fuctioning Flash Player in .swf format
* All source .fla files used to produce the final .swf files
10 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $756 for dette job
Hello! 100% guaranteed of high quality and professional work, as we are the experts in web Contact on me [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Thanks