Hi, I am in need for Accordion menu system in AS2. Got two options, you can build it from scratch or use the code I got so fare and just improve it for some reasonable price. It is up to you, but result needs to meet sample animation. Guess it is not a problem for knowledgeable AS developer.
I mentioned XML in name as I would be prefer to have the content and headings flexible via XML file but it is not a must.
Sample here: [url removed, login to view]
Source code attached
- Within content section (white space under header) should be external SWF file loaded into pre-positioned container MC, (by external SWF mean self standing MC with text buttons or scrolling news). You can create provisional MC with image or something.
- Loaded content must by progressively hiding behind higher level section when switching sections (no sudden disappearance)
- Selected section header needs to smoothly fade into red color and back (see sample).
- Unselected headers will have dark Grey rollover (see sample).
- Movement needs to be smooth with easing (see sample).
INFO: dimensions w:170; h:378; header height 26; frame rate 30;
Thats is roughly it, if you got any questions I am keen to answer using appropriate ways.