Backend Delphi Development: (we could use 2 people – one code review one working on progress)
We are looking for a dynamic individual(s) that can join our team for 2 months and rise to the challenge! Initially you will be required to review current implementations and detect possible flaws in that logic. This individual will then need to further develop the product. We are seeking someone that is passionate, team-oriented while at the same time self-motivated. The individual will play a major role in developing the applications we need.
If you're looking for a challenging role - creating software that will be utilized by thousands globally - and thrive on the task of making complex code bases work seamlessly, check out the requirements listed below.
• Enhance and maintain a suite of existing applications by implementing new features and fixing bugs;
• Understand present infrastructure and design;
• Outline possible design and/or implementation glitches in the current implementations based on the overall project understanding;
• Design software and draft technical documents (also on a present codebase).
• very good experience with Delphi 7 or later;
• very fast understanding of existing code, mentality and its glitches;
• very good understanding of object orientated programming techniques;
• very good understanding of databases and generally sql;
• good knowledge about multithreading and multi-tier environments;
• basic understanding of communication protocols like soap and jabber(xmpp);
• ability to create system documentation;
• enthusiasm on solving challenging problems;
• goal-oriented attitude;
• a lot of energy;
Please note: No agencies or companies should reply to this advertisement. This posting is only for qualified individuals and that are able to start work immediately. Any selected candidate will be required to sign a Non Disclosure and Disclaimer Agreement prior to further discussions. Fluent English is not a requirement but an obligation.