Blackberry and Android app for Vehicle Location Services
Dette projekt blev tildelt til ghulammurtaza204 for $1360 USD.Få gratis pristilbud for et projekt som dette
Projektbudget$750 - $1500 USD
Bud i alt12
Ituran USA is looking to develop an application for Blackberry and Android in order to provide clients with access to the same Ituran services, which today are available through [url removed, login to view] web site.
In general, the application will authenticate the user, display a vehicle selection, and provide the ability to view the current vehicle's location on a map, send various commands such as door unlock, setting up geo-zones, etc.
• The platforms needed are Blackberry and Android. They do not have to run the same code.
• There is already an Iphone application named Ituran VLS. Feel free to download and study it, as the design should be the same, attached are screenshots of the app.
• All the data communication will be based on a XML web service which will be revealed once the project starts. The communication will include the authentication, the lists of commands and vehicles to include in the menus, and the data returned for each command.
• The menus of the application will be dynamic and their content will be based on a list of available commands sent by the web service upon authentication.
• The application will require to auto update itself in case a new update exists, and some tool or procedure to upload the updates will be required.
• At the end of the project, Ituran will require all the source code in addition to some support, within reason, to allow us to install a dev environment and compile the code.
• The flow of the application once activated will be consisted of:
1. Authentication page – user and password requested from the user. An option to save the user and password to the device should be enabled so this step can be skipped. The application will transmit this information to the web service, and if the information is correct, a list of vehicles will be returned.
2. If there is more than one vehicle in the list, the list of vehicles (“My Vehicles”) will be displayed to the user for him to choose. Once the vehicle is selected, this information is transmitted to the web service, and a list of available commands will be sent back to the application.
3. The main menu is displayed with the available commands. The user selects which command to perform, and also has the ability to change vehicle (if there was more than one in the list).
4. Some commands will require a user input to specify minutes , distance or date range. If that is the case, the command will include the question and the expected data type. Once the user selects the command – the information to specify with its question will pop up and this information will be sent to the web service.
5. Once the command is sent to the web service, a location in LAT/LON will be returned as well as status information and the mobile application will display this location in a google map, along with a status line showing current vehicle information. The user should have the ability to return to the main menu, or better yet, to have the menu pulled down while viewing the map in order to select another command.
6. The app should handle and display any error it receives, as well as unexpected errors, and have a slick user experience.
• Within the main menu – the application should have the ability to ‘grey out’ commands which are not enabled. This enable/disable flag will be sent as part of the list of available commands upon authentication.
• Few of the menu commands will be of “report” type and will require to display a table of information, instead of a map. A flag for this type of command will exist in the commands list.
• This project will be considered completed only after final QA and confirmation from Ituran.
We would like to receive pricing offers and time estimates for the project.
You may either bid on Blackberry or Android or both.
Ønsker du at tjene nogle penge?
- Fastsæt dit budget og din tidsramme
- Beskriv dit forslag
- Bliv betalt for dit arbejde
Ansæt Freelancere, der også bød på dette projekt
Søger du arbejde?
Arbejd på projekter som dette og tjen penge hjemme fra!Tilmeld dig nu
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online