I am looking for an experienced Xero API programmer who is able to code a custom API for manipulating both the invoices - be able to see individual machinery expenses in the balance sheet and/or the expense column (create a report of individual machinery that has the same code for expenses) - create separate invoice numbers but keep them on the one invoice (one company, two trading name, customer buy from both companies so right now we have to send them two invoices) and be able to have the same letterhead from when customers have bought from both trading names.
- We cannot manipulate the invoices enough to even put in a docket number column.
- We want to see how much individual machinery are costing so we want a separate code for each bit of machinery so we can generate a report on any piece of machinery to show the expenses-type-total-dates etc. when adding things ton the expense columns
- We want to have separate invoice numbers for both entities as at the moment clients who buy from both trading names are getting two invoices.
I do believe this is not a very complex job but it will be great to see some innovation to the solution to these problems.
PLEASE DO NOT BID AND SEND A RECYCLED COVER LETTER. YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY HIDDEN.
- Please let me know if you can handle this project and give me all the details you would need from me.
- Please also estimate the hours you believe it would take to complete it.
- Please state previous projects you worked on which are comparable to this one.
- Please also give me a rough overview about the key steps you would take,
- which coding language you will use and
- by when you think you can finish the project.
I am currently creating a short list of candidates. Please let me know the answers to the questions above. For more details, I will talk with you on Skype in case you are on the short list.
Thanks for your time and consideration!