My task is quite “simple”:
1. I need a module, which can recognize a Rubik’s cube using the camera and create an internal representation of the colours observed
2. I need a module, which can draw the Rubik’s cube on the screen of a mobile phone or tablet.
3. I need a module, which allows the user of the device to rotate the 9 slices of the cube by using gestures.
In general, I have the following requirements for the code:
• All code must be written in C# using Xamarin.
• The visualization and graphical operations of the cube must be implemented using OpenGL ES.
• Modules specific for the iOS and Android must be kept to a minimum.
• The source code must be properly documented by using comments in the code explaining the functionality of the code.
I need a fixed price due to limited resources.