Client is a large enterprise firm that has recently gone live with Core HCM for their U.S. Population. They are now focusing on Phase X initiatives and a lot of optimizations/enhancements, and troubleshooting issues that popped up during the initial implementation. With that in mind, their main focus right now is Open Enrollment – and optimizing Workday Benefits.
In this role you will be providing high visibility Workday Benefits & Open Enrollment support, including timeline for OE. The ideal resource would have Intermediate Benefits knowledge and can advise on best practices. Additionally, the resource may need to assist in other functional areas outside of Benefits.
· Wellness Credits
· Spousal Surcharge
· 401K Deductions
· Life Insurance Changes/Grandfathering for Open Enrollment
· Open Enrollment Support and Testing
· Benefit Annual Rate
· Security Roles
· Workday Benefits Experience [5+ Years]
· Workday Open Enrollment Experience [5+ Years]
· Ability to advise on Workday Benefits best practices
· Exposure to other modules/functional areas outside of Benefits
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Flexible Availability