We have several issues with our Fresh WPML Install on WooCommerce.
The site is in English, with Dutch & French translations.
All translations have already been complete via the Automated Translation Engine.
1. Menu Sync isn't working.
2. Product Titles aren't translating.
3. Pages that have been translated - aren't always showing the option to change language.
4. Sometimes clicking on another language, it doesn't reload the page in the selected language, and instead stays on English.
4. Several of the translated pages seem to break our page layouts (we're using WPBakery).
5. Generally the site seems slow with WPML installed, with swapping languages seemingly taking a long time.
Any support of these would be great.