i have a Woocommerce based Wordpress website on which i have two categories of products.
2) On Hire/Rent
Sale section is working perfectly with Woocommerce but on rent section i need
1) A person who browses the rent products has a button add to quote. Someone clicks on it, it is added to quote (just like its added to cart)
2) He continues adding as many products as he wishes to the quote.
3) Finally when he clicks on view quote section, he sees all the products he has chosen.
4) Now on this quote page, i need a form where he fills in his details, like name, email phone, message etc etc and sends email to admin. The customer sees a thank you note and a message (i should be able to edit it)
5) The site admin receives a mail with all the products the customer has selected along with all other details filled in the form.
1) You can use any plugin/addon but my shop page should not be affected in any way.